Start up Directions
Ready to start using your W5T product?
First, a couple Microsoft Excel setup requirements:
A. Excel must be installed on your computer.
W5 Templates work with Windows 7 and 10: Office 2010, 2013 and 2015. Mac OS X: Office 2015. Please make sure all updates are installed.
B. Open Excel and enable macros – important step!
Here’s a helpful Enabling Excel Macros PDF if you need assistance.
Now let’s go. Please be sure to follow each step!
- Click and save the downloaded file to your desktop.
- Select and open the W5T file.
- Enter the case sensitive password as it appears on your e-receipt: located in the text box above the Cart Total.
4. Windows users, if prompted, select “enable content/macros”.
5. When prompted, save with a filename of your choosing.
6. You are now ready to start using your W5T product ! When making changes to the Settings page you may retype or use copy/paste; please do not use cut/paste. For additional handy tips refer to the How to Use and FAQs located at the bottom of the Home and Dashboard pages.
7. Don’t forget … save your edits / changes prior to closing the file and exiting Excel – just like with any Excel file.
8. If you subscribed to our W5T Cloud service an e-mail with your username (your e-mail) and your (temporary) password was automatically generated and sent to you.
Questions? Call (1.412.498.3420) or email us. We’re here to help.
Thanks for your business,
Dave Oshlag | CEO W5 Templates
Track, Control & Succeed by Managing: Who, What, Where, Why and When