Thank you for subscribing to W5T Cloud. To get started, please follow these 4 steps:
Step 1: After subscribing you will receive a couple of e-mails.
- One will ask you to verify your e-mail address; please complete this for us.
- A second will contain a unique 4 digit passcode which you will need to log-in (enable) W5T Cloud.
Step 2: To enable the sync feature on your Excel spreadsheet
- Navigate to the Setting page
- Click on the “Enable W5T Cloud” button in the upper left hand corner
- Enter your e-mail address for the username and the unique 4 digit passcode you received
- The Settings page will then display “W5T Cloud is Enabled for your-email-address”
- Navigate to the Dashboard page
- Make sure each contact/project has a note with a last contact and follow up date.
- Click on the circular “sync” button with the arrows, to the right of Import/Export Buttons; this will load your Settings page information and your contacts/project information to our secure cloud account.
- A status indicator for the sync process will appear at the bottom left hand corner of the Dashboard page during this process. Depending on the number of records you’re uploading, this may take a few minutes to complete.
Step 3: Download our free W5T Mobile app for your Apple, Android or Kindle Fire phone/tablet from here
- You will find the app listed as “W5Templates” in each of the app stores.
Step 4: Once the app is loaded, log-in by entering your e-mail and the same 4 digit passcode used on the Settings page in step #2
- Your contacts / projects will appear on your device according to the last contact date and are grouped by
- Last 7 days, Last 30 days, Last 90 days, Greater than 90 days
- Our W5T Cloud introductory video, helps explain the functions and features of our mobile app.
- Let us know if you need assistance along the way. You may contact us via support@W5Templates.com