CRM Spring Cleaning
Ten steps to better focus on your customers and prospects:
- Make sure your master file of customer and prospect records is synced and current.
- Review your customer categories, status and priority settings; update to make more current and meaningful to the way you’re doing business today. Keep in mind, when organizing, less is more.
- Filter to show just active customers, and re-prioritize for Q2-Q4
- Delete lost customers from your system – when they’re gone, they’re gone
- Prioritize past customers for a follow up in Q2. This is a great time to re-connect!
- Filter to show just active prospects, and re-prioritize for Q2 – Q4
- Take a hard look at your prospects, weed out the dead wood and add in some new potentials.
- Sort the entire list by customers (active/past), and prospects (current/new)
- Set goals for the first 5 entries in each category
- Save your work, share the list with your colleagues and make things happen.
Average time to complete: 2 hours with no interruptions. Payback: $$$$$
CRM spring cleaning is important. The end result will make you more focused and productive!