CRM for Sales
The sales process can be tricky to manage and the details are important.
A typical sale includes: an initial meeting, follow up appointments, pre-quotes, RFP stage, proposal submitted, negotiations, award, and delivery.
Along the way you’ll need to keep track of the project description, the product line, RFQ #, proposal due date, internal quote #, quote expiration date, probability of success and estimated revenue. 50 or more sales prospects x 10 or more inputs per customer is a lot of detailed information to keep straight.
To make keeping track of the details manageable we’ve created an easy to set up, input and navigate Excel template. There are 3 major components: 1) a Dashboard page providing a top line summary of the customers and sales projects being managed, 2) a Settings page, predefined for the sales process, which can be customized to fit your unique needs, 3) Individual customer contact pages to retain information and a complete detailed, historical record of notes taken during your sales calls.
Benefits and Value:
- Easy to use and update
- Quick to navigate
- Convenient to share with others
- CSV file export/import to transfer information to/from other systems
- Keeps you organized and in control
- Pre customized for the sales process
- Saves you time, makes you more efficient
- Works with Excel versions for both Windows and MAC
- Affordable: single user license with no recurring monthly fees
To download a copy or learn more visit: www.W5Templates.com