THE TOP TEN: What I Love About W5T
I’m an organized person. I write everything down, need things in a special order, and even color code my highlighters/Sharpie pens according to the activity/the importance of it. Slightly OCD? Maybe. But most of the time, it works in my favor.
As a highly organized person, W5T is great. I could go on and on, but here are just 10 reasons that I love this Excel-based program
- I can take notes. When I’m having a Skype meeting with our CEO, Dave, I can be chatting and brainstorming with him while writing down all of our (obviously brilliant ideas) in a note on W5T. That way, we never forget what we talked about.
- It tells me exactly when I took those notes. I like to know when I did stuff, it helps me keep things in order and remember how they developed. W5T automatically marks the date, AND allows me to add a follow-up date in case it’s not something that I can do in one day.
- It’s so easy. I’m fairly technologically savvy, but I definitely am not the best of the best when it comes to computers. Despite that, I find it incredibly easy to navigate the Excel program and do what I need to do!
- It syncs to my phone and the web app. I often also take notes on my phone or using the online app–it just depends on where I am and what the circumstances are! It’s so easy to just hit the sync button when I go back on the Excel app and get my notes from all of the other places right back in the same place as everything else.
- It’s insanely easy to customize. Want to know who has contributed to a note? You can enable a column for it. Want to know how many hours you spent on a project? You can add that column. Want to create a brand new column of your own that says exactly what snack you ate while powering through a project? I don’t blame you. It’s important information and you can add it, too.
- You can develop reports. Does the boss want you to create a report and show the work you’ve done on a project. There’s a button specifically so you can request one.
- You can use it for anything. Keeping track of where you applied to college. Use it. Keeping track of houses you’ve toured? Perfect. Trying to keep track of all the sources you used for your thesis? This will do the trick. It’s easy to use for any purpose.
- You can easily export and share select information. Your co-worker needs that list of numbers from that one project? It’s easy to take that specific data-set and export it to a new Excel document to send over.
- You can see your collaborations. There is a column built in so if you have more than one person working on a project, you all can see what each other is doing.
- Having some issues navigating? Go to the Home Page, click Customer Support, and get the help you need. Or, you can just click W5T Website and find the FAQs page!
Feeling intrigued or like you want to take the leap and buy the program? Click here!