Free Trial Setup Instructions
Ready to start your trial?
First, a couple Microsoft Excel setup requirements:
A. Excel must be installed on your computer.
W5 Templates work with Windows10: Office 2013, 2015, 2016. Mac OS X: Office 2015, 2016, 2019. Please make sure all updates are installed.
B. Open Excel and enable macros – important step!
Here’s a helpful Enabling Excel Macros PDF if you need assistance.
Now let’s go. Please be sure to follow each step!
- Open the file using Microsoft Excel.
- Windows users, if prompted, select “enable content/macros”.
- When prompted, save with a filename of your choosing.
- Windows users operating Excel 2016+ please add our file as a “trusted document” in the Excel Options Trust Center.
- You are now ready to start your test drive ! Take as long as you like. There’s no time limit. When making changes to the Settings page you may retype or use copy/paste; do not use cut/paste. For handy tips refer to the How to Use and FAQs located at the bottom of the Home and Dashboard pages.
- Visit our Settings page examples for ideas on how to customize the tool to fit your strategic needs.
- Don’t forget … save your edits / changes prior to closing the file and exiting Excel – just like with any Excel file.
If you’d like to schedule a free on-line set up session or have questions please call (1.412.498.3420) or email us. We’re here to help.
Thanks for your interest,
Dave Oshlag | CEO W5 Templates
Track, Control & Succeed by Managing: Who, What, Where, Why and When