Ready to start your trial?
First, a couple Microsoft Excel setup requirements:
A. Excel must be installed on your computer.
W5 Templates work with Windows 7 and 10: Office 2010, 2013 and 2015. Mac OS X: Office 2015. Please make sure all updates are installed.
B. Open Excel and enable macros – important step!
Here’s a helpful Enabling Excel Macros PDF if you need assistance.
Now let’s go. Please be sure to follow each step!
- Open the file using Microsoft Excel.
- Windows users, if prompted, select “enable content/macros”.
- When prompted, save with a filename of your choosing.
- You are now ready to start your test drive ! Take as long as you like. There’s no 30 day time limit. When making changes to the Settings page you may retype or use copy/paste; do not use cut/paste. For handy tips refer to the How to Use and FAQs located at the bottom of the Home and Dashboard pages.
5. Visit our Settings page examples for ideas on how to customize the tool to fit your strategic needs.
6. Don’t forget … save your edits / changes prior to closing the file and exiting Excel – just like with any Excel file.
If you’d like to schedule a free on-line set up session or have questions please call (1.412.498.3420) or email us. We’re here to help.
Thanks for your interest,
Dave Oshlag | CEO W5 Templates
Track, Control & Succeed by Managing: Who, What, Where, Why and When